Thursday, April 10, 2008

Deconstruction of Love

Rida passed away, indeed. Died. But for Jacky, she is still alive.

“I'm fine. We still keep in touch,” Jacky has been so obstinate, explaining to everyone that Rida is not dead. He keeps saying that there are other categories out of dead/alive dichotomy poles, which make him not sad, even though Rida has physically bound with the earth. Then, people - including me, call him freak.

I'm the one who's worried most about Jacky. And it's beyond worry, because it has come to the stage that whenever he reads out loud the final letter from her that consists, "..... I love you, Jacky," his eyes go all white, as if he were possessed. And I'm scared. For he becomes so cold to women now.

"You sure she loves you?" this question is finally said tonight. I said it just now, in a present tense, as if Rida as the third person is still alive. This is freaky. I'm freaky. Why not? The last one month I've been positioned in the strangest way by him. On this red covered bed ..... (to be continued)

No comments: